The Tree2mydoor Valentines Day Poetry competition is back once again. Write your very own Valentines poem for your Valentine and send it to us. We want to attract hopeful romantics to create their own very special Valentines Day poems to be published online. Its been 1 year since we ran the last one, so read the 2016 entries for a bit of inspiration.
We want British and Irish citizens to write whitty or soppy, romantic or silly Valentines Day poems to be published here on the Tree2mydoor website on or before Valentines Day. Dedicate your poem to your Mr, Miss or Mrs and maybe get it published for an extra Valentines Day treat!
Our Valentines Day Poetry Competition will open Wednesday 1st February 2017 and close on Friday the 10th of February at 3pm.
View previous years entries to our Valentines Day Poems competition:
Win a prize for your Valentines Day Poems!
Win Gift Vouchers...
The out right winner of the Valentines Day Poem competition will receive £100 worth of Tree2mydoor gift vouchers.
Win a Valentines Gift Refund...
If you buy a product from Tree2mydoor's Valentines Day gift range and your poem is published on the Tree2mydoor website, we will refund 50% the cost of your gift! Perfect!!*
* For the first 50 published poets who have placed a Valentines order with Tree2mydoor.
How to enter
You can enter our 2017 Valentines Day poetry competition by typing up your own poem and e-mailing it to us or by making your own poetry video and sending it to us via our Grow Your Love Youtube channel.
Enter by video
Simply read your short poem and video it (no longer than 60 seconds) then send it to us via Wetransfer. Please include your name, age, telephone number and order id (if you have placed an order for a Tree2mydoor Valentines Day gift). No purchase necessary. If your video is good to be published, we will upload it onto our Youtube page. Visit our Grow Your Love Youtube page here..
*By sending us your video you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Enter in writing
Simply type up your short poem (no more than 150 words) and e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject header of 'Vals Poem'. Please include your name, age, telephone number and order id (if you have placed an order for a Tree2mydoor Valentines Day gift). No purchase necessary.
All entries must be with us by 3pm on Valentines Day - Tuesday 14th Feb 2017.
How to win
Write a good poem and send it to Tree2mydoor. The Tree2mydoor staff will judge the entries and publish the best ones. If your poem is published it is open to votes by visitors to our website between Valentines Day, Tuesday 14th Feb 2017 and Monday the 20th of Feb 2017 at 12 noon.
Enter this years Valentines Poetry Competition today.
By entering the Tree2mydoor Valentines Day Poem Competition, you agree to each of the following terms and conditions:
- The poem that you submit must be your own work. Passing off existing poetry as your own work is against the law.
- Only one entry per person.
- All entrants must be 16 and over.
- We will not enter poems that we deem to be offensive or inappropriate.
- Tree2mydoor will not be liable if there is any contention about published works.
- Your poem may be published on the tree2mydoor.com website or on associated print literature.
- You agree for Tree2mydoor to use your poem which will be credited to you as the writer.
- Final judgment of overall winner will be made by a third party company TBC. Their decision is final.
- If you are a Valentines Day 2017 customer (i.e. you purchase a Valentines Day gift between 01/02/17 and 12/02/17) and your poem is published, you will receive a refund for 50% of the value of the goods you have ordered (up to the value of £49), excluding P&P (£7.50). e.g. You purchase a Crab Apple tree gift for £24.50 + £7.50 P&P. Your poem gets published and we refund you £12.25.
Browse our Valentines Day Gifts now.