With a range of artisan chilli edibles and everything you need to grow three unusual varieties of chilli plant at home, this has to be the ultimate chilli lovers gift. All you need is some sunshine, water, and a serious head for heat! Even the most discerning chilli connisour will be impressed with these three interesting chilli varieties.
'Gorria' is a mild Spanish chilli, which is traditinally used in making chorizo. 'Cayenne Thick' has a medium heat, which makes it perfect for everyday cooking and adding a bit of spice to dinner time. When your chilli lover fancies some blow your head off heat, the 'Bahamian Goat' chilli pepper will certainly oblige. It is a variety of Scotch Bonnet , so has a wonderful flavour as well as scorching heat.
Orders placed for Christmas delivery will arrive fully gift wrapped in Christmas paper and ribbon, ready to be given to the chilli lover in your life. Comes with full growing instructions.
The ‘Some Like it Hot’ Chilli gift box includes:
- Three packets of unusual chilli seeds - 'Gorria', 'Cayenne Thick', 'Bahamian Goat'.
- One miniature greenhouse with compost discs.
- One packet of Coca Loco Dark Chilli Chocolate Chillis, 100g
- One pot of South Devon Chilli Farm Chilli Jam, 227g
- Nudo Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Sicilian Chillies, 250g
- One bottle of Great British Sauce Co. Tomato and Habanero Chilli Sauce, 320g