You could receive 20 MyTree Loyalty Points for writing a review and/or rating this product.
A berry good gift idea! Send a Blueberry Plant Gift to someone that likes chomping berries.
The Blueberry belongs to the heath family of plants, meaning the Blueberry plant is evergreen and really easy to care for. The Blueberry plant blooms late as a natural guard against Spring frosts with fruit ripening from June/July each year.
Blueberries are one of Mother Nature's super foods and are packed with Vitamin C. Blueberries are high in fibre and low in calories and are thought to aid reducing cholesterol levels.
The Blueberry is an increasingly popular ingredient in cakes, pies, ice cream and of course... the good old Blueberry Muffin! We love a handful on our porridge in the morning.
- Blueberry Plant Gift comes delivered in a 3 litre pot and boxed with accompanying greetings card and care guide
- Blueberries like the sun, so try and plant in a sunny position in the garden
- This Blueberry variety is called 'Duke' and is a good heavy cropper of fruit annually
- Duke Blueberries are firm and retain their freshness for longer than other varieties
- Leaves of this variety turn an orange yellow colour in the Autumn.